A word problem: They say that a picture tells a thousand words, give or take, so how many words does a picture book tell?
Answer: A lot! Yes, that's, like, math. Also, if you allow for wedding photos, the words are doubled! Carry the one and solve for awesome.
Picaboo allows people to create beautiful picture books right on their computer, which, at this point, we assume you have. Imagine, every dance, toast and drunk bridesmaid printed in a book of your making -- forever! Ah, the memories and the blackmail possibilities.
Two lucky Aisledash.com readers are each going to win two (2) Picaboo's Madison books! We're talking the beautiful stuff, people!
Here's how you can win two (2) Madison books from Picaboo:
- To enter, complete the form below with your name and e-mail address.
- You must enter before 5 p.m. ET on Friday, October 8, 2010.
- You may enter only once on this post.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will each receive a gift code good for two (2) Picaboo Madison books (retail value per book = $99.99). Total value per winner is $199.98.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.
We'll notify the winners by e-mail and you'll have 24 hours to respond. If we don't hear back, we'll pick a new winner, so remember to check your e-mail.