However, it isn't always easy. Exercise takes time, and let's face it, the pending holidays don't make diets any easier.
Wouldn't it be nice to have all of the tools for optimum fitness and performance in a compact, portable case so that you could exercise whenever you wanted, wherever you are?
One lucky Aisledash.com reader (and their respective partner) can win just that! We've teamed with the good people at FitKit to offer one winner a set of FitKits, and neither the bride nor the groom will have an excuse when they don't fit into their wedding day apparel.
Here's how you can win two FitKits:
- To enter, complete the form below with your name and e-mail address.
- You must enter before 5 p.m. ET on Friday, October 29, 2010.
- You may enter only once on this post.
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winner will receive two FitKits ($30). Total value = $60.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.
We'll notify the winners by e-mail and you'll have 24 hours to respond. If we don't hear back, we'll pick a new winner, so remember to check your e-mail.