by Roxanna Sarmiento, Posted Mar 17th 2008 3:01PM
1. Your wedding theme is Tiffany and Co
2. You just had to take a peek at the ring before giving it to her and now you can't get the bow to look right (argh!)
3. You're throwing a Breakfast at Tiffany's shower
4. You want your favors to look like the precious little tokens of appreciation that they are.
5. You've always wondered - "How DO they get them to look so pretty?"
There is nothing quite like opening one of those little blue boxes from Tiffany's! When I was planning our wedding I wanted to wrap our favors (simple candies) in pretty little ivory boxes and tie them up in a Tiffany bow. I thought it would be simple, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get the bow to look right. After many frustrating attempts (and maybe a few tears), I went to my local Tiffany's and asked for help. Did you know that there actually is a special technique - and that they will teach it to you if you ask?
We've put together a step-by-step tutorial for you (with pictures!), in case you just can't bring yourself to ask in person. We promise that with a little practice you'll be a bow-tying maven in no time at all.
HuffPost AOL Social News Most Popular
How Kidnapping Suspect Passes Time Behind Bars
Chili's Waitress Fired Over Facebook Post Insulting 'Stupid Cops'
PHOTOS: 10 Deadliest Periods In History (NEW BOOK)
Billboard Music Awards: Worst Dressed (or Most Daring?) From Past Red Carpets
HSBC Plans 14,000 More Job Cuts
These American Companies Refused To Sign The Bangladesh Safety Accord
Forbidden America: Cold War-Era Map Shows No-Go Zones For Soviet Tourists
Man Takes Dump In Background Of Instructional Workout Video
Teen Who Died During Her First Solo Drive May Have Been Texting
Tenants: Stench of Death Makes St. Louis Complex 'Unlivable'
Famous Roadside Attractions
Former OJ Attorney Gives Shocking Testimony
Taylor Swift Q and A: What Does She Splurge on in Las Vegas?
Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S 4 running stock Android 4.2
Courtney Stodden Has A Sex Tape
- Bill Gates regains title of world's richest person as Microsoft stock hits five-year high
Guess Which State Boasts The Most Million-Dollar Homes?
- LOOK: There's Something Wrong With This Picture
PHOTO: Looking Good! Chaz Bono Loses 65 Pounds
- Waitress Surprised With HUGE Tip On Tiny Bill
New Leads In Case Of Missing British Girl
Will Smith, Jaden Smith Get Photobombed
Jodi Arias' Lawyers Want Out
Student Shot Dead During Botched Home Invasion
- Pictures Showing Pregnant Teens' Bumps Banned From Yearbook
LOOK: Khloe K Shows Curves In SKIN TIGHT Dress
- And Your New 'American Idol' Is ...
Victim's Sister To Arias: 'Our Minds Are Permanently Stained'
- The Afterlife Of Andy Kaufman
- LOOK: Mind-Blowing Optical Illusions
'The Voice' Shakeup
Most Popular Stories
Sites We Love
- 100 Layer Cake
- Always a Blogsmaid
- Bridal Bar Blog
- Broke Ass Bride
- Brooklyn Bride
- Budget Savvy Bride
- Classic Bride
- Clover and Bee
- DIY Brides
- Earth Friendly Weddings
- Elizabeth Anne Designs
- From "I Will" to "I Do"
- Green Wedding Shoes
- Grey Likes Weddings
- Grooms Advice
- Inspired By This
- Oh So Beautiful Paper
- Once Wed
- Perfect Bound
- Polka Dot Bride
- Ritzy Bee
- Rock n roll Bride
- Ruffled Blog
- Save the Date
- SB Wedding Chic
- Snippet & Ink
- So Your Engayged
- Style Me Pretty
- Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas
- Temple of Groom
- The Bridal Wishlist
- The Bride's Café
- The Bride's Guide
- The Cinderella Project
- The Groom Says
- The Insider Blog
- The Inspired Bride
- The Merriment Blog
- The Sweetest Occasion
- Wedding Bee
- Wedding Channel Blog
- Wedding Chicks
- Wedding Obsessions
- Wedding Podcast Network
- What Junebug Loves
- With This Ring