We've heard of the efficient but misguided bride or maid of honor who asks shower guests to address their own thank-you notes when they walk into the party. Think about the message that sends: "I'm so happy you could make it to my shower and I love the dessert plates you got me ... just not enough to write your name and street number one more time. Cheers." Don't even think about it.
More Tasteful or Tacky Verdicts:
- Is it Okay to Register for Cash Gifts?
- Bouquet Toss with Video of Bridesmaids Fighting It Out
- Cash Bars Even for Top-Shelf Brands
- Garter Toss with Video of One Garter Toss Gone Horribly Wrong
- Tattoos Specifically for the Wedding
- Leaving Tip Baskets at the Bar